Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is just a quick update. I have no media to share.

I joined the art club at school and we're going to be doing darkroom photography as well as silk screening (and some metal work, though I probably wont do that one.) This means that I'll hopefully be taking more pictures in the near future.

I am also starting an online course on February frist. It's a psychology, anthropology and sociology course, so it'll be fun but a lot of work.

I'm working on a new noise demo album thing that I'm going to put up in April. If all goes well it'll have 17 new songs. Plus I have to work regular school in there somehow (Especially math. I've just stopped doing math homework.)

Oh, I almost forgot, in my Computer Art course I'm designing a photography portfolio of all the analog work I've done so far, though I haven't decided if I'll actually put it online or not yet. Maybe I can find a way to host it on this blog...

So that's what I've been working on. As you can see I've been pretty busy, and things will only get busier. I hope to at least have some new photos up in February.

KILL THE BEAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment