Thursday, May 27, 2010



Here's the newest darkroom photo. I didn't develop this one, a friend did (and she got it all dirty), but I did shoot and expose it, my friend just put the exposed paper in the chemicals.. I'll probably have two more either tomorrow or next week.

I recently did a music performance. It went really well, even though I only got to play one of the two songs I had prepared. The second one broke right before I was about to perform it (missing media files etc), but other than that everyone liked my performance. Unfortunately there was no documentation of the event, so you'll just have to trust me when I say that it was good.

I've been thinking about vinyl lately, ever since I got Captain Beefheart's Trout Mask Replica on vinyl when I went to New York City. I love listening to vinyl records, though my receiver is broken, so I can't right now. So, while I wait for a new one or to get it fixed, I made a collage of all the records I have:

VINYL

Yup. Four. I plan on getting some more once I get the money. I really want some cheap obscure punk ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment