- Who are you?
- Can I ask you a question?
- Which religion is correct?
I wouldn't know, I'm not religious.
*God lights a cigarette*
- Well, what is the difference between life and death?
There is no difference.
- Then why should I not kill myself?
Because it wouldn't make a difference.
- You smoke?
It gets stressful.
- I never really pictured you living in an apartment.
It's all I require. I live alone.
- Don't you get lonely?
I have never met another God. I cannot crave what I haven't experienced.
- Oh. Yeah.
*pause. God puts out his cigarette.*
- Well, what do you do for fun?
I like going fishing. When I can find the time...
- Why do you put up with us?
Even I need a purpose. What else can I do?
- Nothing. No one can really do anything anymore.