Monday, November 30, 2009

GOD'S APARTMENT

- Who are you?

God.

- Can I ask you a question?

Yes.

- Which religion is correct?

I wouldn't know, I'm not religious.

- Oh

*God lights a cigarette*

- Well, what is the difference between life and death?

There is no difference.

- Then why should I not kill myself?

Because it wouldn't make a difference.

*pause*

- You smoke?

Yes.

- Why?

It gets stressful.

- Oh.

*pause*

- I never really pictured you living in an apartment.

It's all I require. I live alone.

- Don't you get lonely?

I have never met another God. I cannot crave what I haven't experienced.

- Oh. Yeah.

*pause. God puts out his cigarette.*

- Well, what do you do for fun?

I like going fishing. When I can find the time...

- Why do you put up with us?

Even I need a purpose. What else can I do?

- Nothing. No one can really do anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment